Thursday, March 20, 2008

song

SONG: I love you, as I love the brightness Of each street; of the hour of light-pollution From which all there delightness Were shed in light on each lovers heart I love you, as I love the rounded moon Famed with grace, rich smile, culture Which lingered like look we cast On each self, in love of a same world I love you as I love the tone Of some incomparable melody Play each day from tune I had chosen from unchained melody I love you as I love the first Young flower rising in morning sunlight It looks bright and beautiful And it timeless scent I love you as I love the scene of dawn That escape me from scene of the night Which with you I long to be closed Make much the saint of youth Such that with you Will embrace a loveliness You will chose with me To the unchangeable of days? FELIX blizzfelxcoo@yahoo.com 08025907416

No comments: